Monday 11 June 2012

Lilac Jeans- Outfit Post


So I am obsessed with the colour lilac at the moment. Anything & everything lilac I want.
At the bi-annual "The Way We Wear Vintage Fair" a few months ago, I bought this beautiful silver bee with lilac wings. It was such a find & I left there feeling completely satisfied. This began my quest for lilac things to add to my wardrobe. Recently, I was in Melbourne for a week and found some lilac jeans from Topshop which I'm in love with. Teamed them with these Kinki Gerlinki grey blue stingray-skin-look leather wedges with metallic silver heel details. I kept the outfit colour palette pastel with white, grey-marle, silver, shell pink, lilac & blue.

Lilac jeans by Topshop


Vintage Brooch & necklace. Shirt by Cue, knit & jacket by Witchery

My new shoes I bought in Melbourne from Kinki Gerlinki




1 comment: