Saturday 23 June 2012

Christian Louboutin Lust

I was recently in store at David Jones Queensplaza checking out the NEW Personal Shopper Suite. There were beautiful large glass windows with the sunlight flooding in, filling the room.

As I walked into this beautifully decorated suite with plush carpet, silk curtained fitting rooms, leather couches and then I saw the accessory wall. A beautiful merchandised glass shelved accessory wall. Instantly a clutch and shoe jumped out at me calling my name LOUDLY. I stood their gazing at the prettiness, too scared to touch. Of course, typical me, I have expensive taste and this time was no different. What I was gazing over was the Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity bag $1695 and Lucifer Bow Heels $995. Ooooooo........




No comments:

Post a Comment