Monday 9 July 2012

Trend: Transparent PVC Shoes

Three years ago, I bought a pair of Italian leopard print pony hair pointed flats with PVC side panels & neon pink inner that showed through. I thought they were cool & I had to buy them. But you know when you buy something thats not "in" there is that slight hesitation and pops into your head "are these definitely cool?". I find it funny how a few things I've taken the risk and bought, when they were odd and a little off-beat, sometimes then come into fashion as a must-have trend. These babies are selling out but I'm keeping my eye out as this coming Spring Summer, I think we will see plenty more PVC and tranparent accessories in shoes, bags and jewellery.

The CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Just Picks 100 studded patent-leather and PVC pumps made numerous appearances at Fashion Week. $1407.80 @ Net-a-porter. If you love them, you better get in quick, they're nearly sold-out everywhere!!


Also, these other transparent finds - ALL ON SALE!!!!

Oscar de la Renta Barry leather-trimmed PVC sandals
Was £529.17 Now £211.67  60% OFF
Charlotte Olympia Origami satin pumps
Was £604.17Now £422.92  30% OFF @ Net-a-porter


Bottega Veneta Spritza suede and PVC sandals
Was £391.67 Now £195.83  50% OFF @ Net-a-porter


Love Moschino Transparent Heart Ballet Flats $280.58 NOW $195.56 @ ASOS







2 comments:

  1. I got the Bottega Veneta sandals!

    http://she-comes-in-colors.blogspot.de/2012/07/taking-spin-in-my-new-bottega-veneta.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sofia,
    looks like you're enjoying you Bottegas. Glad you liked the blog post and thanks for following my blog :)
    xKL

    ReplyDelete