Monday 28 January 2013

What to Pack: Beach Essentials


My Beach Essentials:

1. Beach Essentials is definitely a great beach bag that big enough to fit towels in it. I always look for a beach bag that is big enough to fit 2 towels in it, that way plenty of room to fit everything beach required in it. This is my beach bag from Zimmerman (it's seriously gigantic!). You can get a similar one here!

2. Always take a large towel that will give you plenty of room to lay on if you're in for some sun baking. Who really wants a skimpy pint-size towel to lay on. Not me!
I bought mine a few years ago from Witchery as I loved the grey nude, cream and pop pink colourway.
Places to find great towels that are big enough is Country Road or Adairs, both always have a pretty great collection.

3. Must have a hat! I know a hat wrecks your hair (everyone hates hat hair) but you need to be sun safe. No of us want skin cancer or wrinkles so protect your face from the sun to prevent ageing and damage. Mine floral cap is from Zimmermann this season. They've bought out some pretty cool designs. Check out similar versions online at Zimmermann. For a floral check out this one!
I do also recommend wearing a wide brim stray hat for more sun protection especially if you plan on spending hours in the sun. A wide brim hat protects your face as well as your decolletage so less freckles, sun spots and general ageing. As your decolletage is most of the time on display with every day clothes, its important to protect it as much as possible as it is a place that shows age quickly. Also, cleansing and moisturising your decolletage area will help with its general health and look.

 Check out my picks of the Towels available now

Country Road
Adairs




No comments:

Post a Comment