Friday 31 August 2012

MXM Couture @ MBFF

I was actually blown away by this new discovery of label MXM Couture. I was standing backstage with my dear friend George Wu for his show in The Sunday Mail show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival on Sunday night and then I saw the MXM Couture dresses sitting on a rack. Well, all I can say is my heart fluttered. The fabrication and detailing was just beautiful.

I completely fell in love with one dress in particular, a fitted grey silver coloured gown that had tight ruffle detailing and beading all over the dress. Once my eyes had spied this dress, I could not stop looking at it. The thoughts running through my head was that it was the perfect combination of sexy and feminine through its fitted shape and v-neckline but then it also had the tight ruffle detail all over the dress into a fishtail of masses of ruffles. I would wear this dress in a heartbeat.


 
Other dresses KL admired.
 



 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment