Tuesday 10 April 2012

Alannah Hill Red-Riding fantasy adventure into AW12 Campaign

So I am a Alannah Hill fan, her feminine frocks, frou-frou skirts, lace socks and oh-so-cute cardis draw me in like a kid in a candy store.

After picking up the latest catalogue instore, I would taken on a red-riding hood inspired fantasy adventure, each image getting me more and more excited with dreamy embellishment and luxe fabrications. As I went googling for campaign images, I came across Sharman Says blog who is sharing my same excitment over the newest campaign.

This season you will see capets with fur trimming, vintage sheer blousing, leather frilly trimmed gloves, sequins, lace, velvet and even a leather suit! Colours are rich in all shades of red-  berry, cherry, burgandy, wine, mauve, grape, raspberry and baby pink as well as emerald green and rich navy.

I think I may be making a little trip instore stat.



Photo from Sharman Says




Photo from Sharman Says



No comments:

Post a Comment