Wednesday 11 April 2012

10 minutes with Angle Diamond Dot







Angle Diamond Dot

Angle Diamond Dot is a NEW & Upcoming jewellery label that is already taking Australia by storm.

Made of raw semi-precious stones, smooth sterling silver and gold micron plated finishes this jewellery design combines texture and colour.  This combines making beautiful vibrant statement jewellery that also has a sense of nature. All handmade with each stone selected for the spiritual significance and the healing properties of each stone is preserved.

Angle Diamond Dot says their designs "embodies resistance towards mediocrity and a willingness to make a statement without compromise".

Styled by KL sat down with Courtney Harris from Angle Diamond Dot......

Q&A Time.....

What are your dreams/ goals for ADD?
We're overwhelmed by how the Australian market has received Angle Diamond Dot. It's absolutely buoying us on to enter international markets as soon as possible. We have our eyes set on London and are in discussions with a few boutiques. We're also excited to branch our into additional accessory lines over the coming collections... watch this space!


In 3 words describe your own personal style?
Bold, comfortable, eclectic


Answer this sentence, I can't leave the house without...
My Ellie Saab perfume


What has been your most outrageous or expensive fashion purchase to date?
I don't tend to buy expensive designer items, I mix up a lot of Australian designer pieces but I wouldn't say they are outrageous. I bought a vintage Vivienne Westwood one piece at the Portobello Rd markets when I was scraping by in London - that is probably my most extravagant to date.


What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
My leather jacket. I have many Camilla kaftans from my time at the label and I love to add my jacket for a tomboy, 'touch-chic' spin.


Are you a jeans or dress girl?
I mix it up, if I'm feeling confident I'll be wearing jeans but on my off-days you will always see me in a Camilla maxi... the most comfortable and luxurious piece of clothing you can ever own.


Do you prefer vintage or brand new?
I like to mix new with old. I love to wear my vintage belts and bags with new pieces. I think it adds a personal touch to new trends.


What will you be wearing this winter season?
Skinny jeans with leather jacket and a tee, chunky gold chains and statement rings in gold, green and blue hues.



KL Picks - KL's Favourite Pieces.......


Angle Diamon Dot is stocked online, selected boutiques and at Camilla stores nationally.
Check out more of Angle Diamond Dot at www.anglediamonddot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment