Saturday 1 September 2012

Threadbare.Co= My new Shopping destination @ MBFF

Threadbare.Co= My new Shopping destination

I think Threadbare is my new favourite online store even though I don't do much online shopping.
The collection of labels they showed at Mercedes-Benz Fashion festival in one word was simply "KILLER". I was loving every look that came down the runway and it totally made me look up their online store.

Based in Brisbane, Threadbare.co thrives on the purpose to bring global fashion to be accessible to women through their online store. Well Threadbare.co you certainly got my heart racing and I am sure to be visitng your online store on a VERY regular basis.

To check out the rest of their stable of designers yourself, visit www.threadbare.co






No comments:

Post a Comment