Saturday 15 September 2012

Cue Spring Summer Campaign 2012

Cue is seriously continuing to amp up the fashion edge to corporate wear with every collection they release. They have gone from nice good quality workwear to fashion that you want to wear beyond your work desk.

This season they have model Catherine McNeill as the face of the collection and boy has she come a long way since I met her back when she was 13 at a friend's birthday party. Peter Lang has again made a beautiful jewellery collection and every season I struggle to decide which piece I will buy. All the pieces are stunning and easily fit into you existing wardrobe as a statement jewellery piece you can wear season after season.

Check out Cue's new collection below. I sure will be watching for this to hit the shop floor and I hope you may be too.



No comments:

Post a Comment