Friday 2 November 2012

Manning Cartell Bridesmaid

One of my favourite labels Manning Cartell has launched a bridesmaid collection. To celebrate the launch they have collaborated with illustrator Pip McManus. I had the pleasure of meeting Pip McManus earlier this year at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival. Whilst waiting for coffee, I saw a young woman sitting at a table, crisp white notepad, watercolour pallette and paint brush, and as I watched she was creating a beautiful Romance Was Born illustration continuely dipping her watercoloured paint brush into her steamy coffee. I just had to introduce myself, find out who this girl was and compliment her on her creation. From that encounter I have been following Pip's work and definitely am a true fan.

Enjoy her illustrations of the beautiful new Manning Cartell Bridemaid Collection.
www.manningcartell.com.au



 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment