Monday 26 March 2012

Style at every age

As women we have a fear of getting older. Personally, I do share this fear, I know it sounds vein but I have the fear that when I get old aside from the wrinkles, I have to tone down and simplify my style and what I wear. Watching these videos inspired me that with getting older, style does not fade but develops and who cares what people think, wear whatever the hell you feel like and you'll be so happy and fufilled!

Take the time to watch these videos, after watching them, I truly was inspired and excited to get creative in my wardrobe. ENJOY! xKL


 Advanced Style: Age & Beauty

Advanced Style Blog interview. Short Film By Nowness.com

Iris Apfel - famous for her round owl glasses and her heavy amounts of accessorising.

Video By Essex Museum

Iris Apfel is famous for her larger-than-life style mixing flea market finds with haute couture.

Her most famous outfits are currently in her own exhibit at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art.

She has recently done a collaboration with M·A·C presents Lipsticks, Beauty Powder and Eye Shadows shows that any woman of any age is truly beautiful and should be celebrated.
Available in Australia now at MAC counters.




Tziporah Salamon 

Tziporah is an artist; her canvas is the human body; her paints are fabric and cloth; her brush is her eyes. And she does her art as a labor of love.

Ms. Salamon works as a stylist and teaches classes on how to dress in New York. She teaches at Parsons twice a year, Dressing As An Art Form and now has a one women show called "The Fabric Of My Life".

Video By Advanced Style.


Ilona Royce Smithkin- famous for her orange eyelashes when hers started falling out she decided to make her own using her very own hair. This women defies aging!

Video by Advanced Style.





No comments:

Post a Comment