Saturday 25 February 2012

Designer Feature: Zimmermann

Now I am not a typical Zimmermann lover, I prefer heels, a dress and heaps of accessories over wearing swimwear at the beach. But I do think over the last few seasons Zimmerman has pushed its fashion boundaries and gone from swimwear and summer dresses and floaty kaftans into alot more everyday dressing which you can wear to work and on the weekends.

This winter collection I applaud Zimmermann for its softeness & femininity through its mix of colours and florals. This collection there are pieces which would definitely be a statement piece you could have in your wardrobe forever. I am currently lusting over these gorgeous florals and desperately wanting to add them to my wardrobe.

Zimmermann- Rebellion is the night

Mix Lace & Floral!


Mix patterns- spots and floral



The combination of bodysuit & skirt
is effortless & chic, soft & pretty


THE STATEMENT BLAZER

The Relaxed Evening dress


The LUST SHOE

I WANT these so badly!


Aqua leather ankle cuff, with twist closure lock in gold, and metal thin heel detail.
 Leather upper, lining and sole. Made in Brazil.
AUD $495.00




No comments:

Post a Comment