Thursday 26 May 2011

Practical Shoes?? Huh?

Okay so I know as women we will do almost anything to be taller, make our legs look longer, make us feel sexy and feel skinnier. That's why we were heels but unsure whether these actually tick all those boxes.

Akris Spring 2011 Collection



SO What do you think? I dont think they cut it for me. I'm a wedge obsessed lover to give me the height but also the added comfort when I'm standing at events for hours the worst thing is trying to chat when all you can think about is sitting down and taking my ''blastard shoes off"!!

Think these are very conservative in colour and in most aspects of design however have the sever curved downward slope to the toes which to be honest is not why I choose to wear wedges. Think I'll be giving these a miss

Until next time, xxKL

No comments:

Post a Comment